Co-Founder Integrated Financial Concepts
- Retirement, Estate and Eldercare Planning
- Health Benefits/Solutions
- Business Succession Strategies
- Life Insurance
- Legacy Planning
Professional Qualifications and Experiences
- MBA with honors received in 1989 from St. John’s University; Finance and Business Management
- FINRA Registrations: Series 7, 9/10, 24, 63 and 65 Investment Adviser Representative - Equity Services, Inc. (ESI)
- Earned both CLU and ChFC
- Achieved the Diamond Member Award in Management (GAMA) which is an industry recognized level of high accomplishment, from 2001 to the present and Master Agency Award recipient
- Led the office that won the Chairman* and President’s* Trophy Firm for the Year Award in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- National Life Group company leader as Co-General Agent in recruiting and retention in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2105, 2016 and 2017
- Inducted into the National Life Group General Agent Hall of Fame in 2017
- Presented in Strathmore’s Who’s Who for distinguished achievements in Leadership and Accomplishments in the Financial Industry
- Inducted into the MetLife Managing Director Hall of Fame in 2003 as well as receiving numerous awards in financial services and financial planning
- Interviewed in Business Week, Industry News, Community News and a Guest Speaker on WB-11
Many of the awards and recognition's are based on sales criteria.
*Membership is based on sales criteria.
Victor Muro is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc. and offers securities in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI and is insurance licensed in New Jersey.
- Board Member of DYC "Dynamite Youth Center" (substance abuse rescue focus for teenagers and young adults)
- Advisory Board Member for the Boy Scouts of America, New York Chapter
- Advisory Board Member for the Our Lady Help of Christians Financial Advisory Board (OLHC)
- Advisory Board Member for ECHO (Emergency Children’s Help Organization)
- Advisory Board Member for Mariano Rivera Charitable Foundation c/o Eagle Sports
Victor is married to Anne-Marie since 1989. He has three children (Victor Jr., Christopher, and Nicolette). Vic is a sports enthusiast; a huge community advocate; with his passion being family, friends, and faith.