- Retirement, Estate and Eldercare Planning
- Health Benefits/Solutions
- Business Succession Strategies
- Life Insurance
- Legacy Planning
Professional Qualifications and Experiences
- MBA with honors received in 1989 from St. John’s University; Finance and Business Management
- FINRA Registrations: Series 7, 9/10, 24, 63 and 65 Investment Adviser Representative - Equity Services, Inc.(ESI)
- Earned both CLU and ChFC
- Achieved the Diamond Member Award in Management (GAMA) which is an industry recognized level of high accomplishment, from 2001 to the present and Master Agency Award recipient
- Led the office that won the Chairman* and President’s* Trophy Firm for the Year Award in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- National Life Group company leader as Co-General Agent in recruiting and retention in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2105, 2016 and 2017
- Inducted into the National Life Group General Agent Hall of Fame in 2017
- Presented in Strathmore’s Who’s Who for distinguished achievements in Leadership and Accomplishments in the Financial Industry
- Inducted into the MetLife Managing Director Hall of Fame in 2003 as well as receiving numerous awards in financial services and financial planning
- Interviewed in Business Week, Industry News, Community News and a Guest Speaker on WB-11
Many of the awards and recognition's are based on sales criteria.
*Membership is based on sales criteria.
- Board Member of DYC "Dynamite Youth Center" (substance abuse rescue focus for teenagers and young adults)
- Advisory Board Member for the Boy Scouts of America, New York Chapter
- Advisory Board Member for the Our Lady Help of Christians Financial Advisory Board (OLHC)
- Advisory Board Member for ECHO (Emergency Children’s Help Organization)
- Advisory Board Member for Mariano Rivera Charitable Foundation c/o Eagle Sports
Victor is married to Anne-Marie since 1989. He has three children (Victor Jr., Christopher, and Nicolette). Vic is a sports enthusiast; a huge community advocate; with his passion being family, friends, and faith.