- Protection Portfolio Planning (Life Insurance, Long-Term Care, Disability Insurance, Group Benefits)
- Motivational/Inspirational Speaker
Professional Qualifications and Experiences
- FINRA Registrations: Series 6, 7, 24, 26 and 63 Investment Adviser Representative - Equity Services, Inc. (ESI)
- Achieved the Diamond Member Award in Management (GAMA) Which is an industry recognized level of high accomplishment, from 2001 to the present and Master Agency Award recipient.
- Led the office that won the Chairman and President's Trophy Firm for the Year Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Pioneer for National Life Group in Multi-Cultural markets.
- National Life Group company leader as Co-General Agent in recruiting and retention in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
✭✭ Two-time “Hall of Fame” Managing Director for MetLife.* Four-time First in Class Winner 2012-2013.
All awards and recognition are based on sales criteria.
Jim Ortenzio is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc. and offers securities in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI and is insurance licensed in Colorado.
- Graduate of Rutgers University
Jim is an avid reader. He is happily married to Tracey, they reside in Belmar, New Jersey with his beautiful daughter Kathryn, who is his pride & joy. He has a great love for his family and community