- Protection Portfolio Planning (Life Insurance, Long-Term Care, Disability Insurance, Group Benefits)
- Motivational/Inspirational Speaker
Professional Qualifications and Experiences
- FINRA Registrations: Series 6, 7, 24, 26 and 63 Investment Adviser Representative - Equity Services, Inc.(ESI)
- Achieved the Diamond Member Award in Management (GAMA) Which is an industry recognized level of high accomplishment, from 2001 to the present and Master Agency Award recipient.
- Led the office that won the Chairman and President's Trophy Firm for the Year Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Pioneer for National Life Group in Multi-Cultural markets.
- National Life Group company leader as Co-General Agent in recruiting and retention in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
✭✭ Two-time “Hall of Fame” Managing Director for MetLife.* Four-time First in Class Winner 2012-2013.
All awards and recognition are based on sales criteria.
- Graduate of Rutgers University
Jim is an avid reader. He is happily married to Tracey, they reside in Belmar, New Jersey with his beautiful daughter Kathryn, who is his pride & joy. He has a great love for his family and community